Monday, September 24, 2007

Christian Louboutin Patent Loafer Pump

I'm trying to stay away from purses for a while since I feel like I've gone a little over the top with just the sheer number of bags that I've purchases thus far for 2007. Therefore lets talk about shoes! These Louboutin loafers first caught my eye when I was reading the latest InStyle (or one of the many magazines that I subscribe to) and it had a small article on the lady who started NAP. She had these pumps on in metallic silver with a simple black dress and it looked super duper chic on her. I haven't been able to find the metallic silver anywhere and even these black ones here are actually sold out...the only ones you'll most likely run into are the brown ones. I know at first glance these seem more suited for a working MILF but really I think it would look super cute with a simple shirt dress or maybe even some skinny jeans. Since winter is coming and theoretically temperatures are going to be dropping (although who knows with global warming upon us), it would be a great time to start looking for sweater dresses that I'm sure would go great with these shoes. If you do it right, you'll be able to add sophistication to your "I'm in my 20s closet" :)


**PS: To all my dear readers...did you know that you can easily leave a comment for me after any of my posts?? All you have to do is sign in with your gmail account name and password. You do not need to also have a blog to comment on my blog! I would really appreciate if I got more comments just so I don't feel like I'm writing to myself and two other friends :P Thanks a bunch **

No comments: