Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BV Frame Tote

I've been so busy running around these past couple of days that I haven't even had a chance to really sit down and blog :( Anyhow, the BV Frame tote is finally here girls!! Last fall when the Spring 08 collection came out, I was super duper excited to see the frame tote on the BV runway and actually vowed that this would be my next bag. Too bad it got beat by the Chanel Original Classic and Reissue :( What can I say? I'm slightly compulsive when it comes to buying bags and usually dont have the patience to wait for stuff to slowly filter into stores :P So anyways...I'm a big fan of frame bags and when you combine the frame shape with the BV weave, I'm 100% sold :D This bag is on the huge side but like I said, I love frame bags! I can totally see a stylish MILF toting this bag...it has enough room in it to serve as a diapper bag but it'll save her from having to tote around a duffle bag (okay...thats not fair for me to say since there are actually quite a few cute diaper bags out nowadays)! I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for this one when my shopping probation ends :P

No comments: