Thursday, February 18, 2010

Currently...


BORED!!!!!



We still have another month before we even get to the first day of Spring and I'm already bored of the S/S 10 collections. I only have THREE more items left on my list. This NEVER happens to me. EVER. Weird. I have been buying a lot of makeup though. I'm not really sure why cus I only wear eyeliner and concealer. I blame it on YouTube :) Damn tutorials, gets me everytime! Sorry, you can ignore this perfectly random post. Who knows, I'll probably fall in love with something tomorrow and before you know it, my list will be back to its normal length. Til then, I'll be strassing my heart (and eyes) out.


*UPDATE: 02/22/2010 - Hm, I guess I blogged too soon. Today was far from boring.

2 comments:

Courting Couture said...

Um. what about the tahiti or RONETTE. =)

xoxo chanello
http://chanello.tumblr.com

Purse Addict said...

^^LOL, okay first of all...YOUR BLOG IS HILARIOUS AND FREAKIN DROOL WORTHY. I died at all those Lanvin boxes...luuuuuuuucky....can we share?! LOL

The Tahiti I can't pull off but I do like the Ronette ;) A little secret: my "wishlist" is actually still super long but its my "to-buy-asap list" that has dwindled down to 3 (er, maybe 4) items...