Sunday, April 18, 2010

3 Wishes

I wish...

Number 1: I had legs that went on for days so I could rock these ankle chain Lanvins:




Number 2: I never saw these Chanel pumps in the Saks catalog. I NEED THEM, I MUST HAVE THEM, I'LL DIE WITHOUT THEM. Love is the most beautiful form of insanity.


Number 3: My grandma's condition will improve soon cus I hate seeing my dad sad.



PS: Click here for the updated makeup 101 post (sorry, the updates are sorta spread out all over the place..). Click here for the updated Asian eyelashes tutorial.

7 comments:

Renée T. Habashy said...

Those Chanel shoes are amazing. I love the toe detail.

Courting Couture said...

i tried em on. the thick heel not very flattering to the calf. >=(

HOWEVER, valentino has created SOME AMAZE-BALLS flower heels. check out neimans.

xoxo chanello.

SoCalFashionista said...

LOVE the Chanel and the Lanvin flats!

I hope your grandma feels better soon :)

www.socalfashionista.blogspot.com

Purse Addict said...

chanello - go ahead, break my heart! LOL, I guess my wallet is happier this way..

SoCal - Thank you hun! My dad is flying out tonight :(

Michelle said...

I saw those pumps in the Saks catalog :) ... I haven't tried them on yet, so don't know what they look like on. I really wish I hadn't missed out on the metal toe-cap ballet flats a couple seasons ago.

Purse Addict said...

^^I'm hoping I get to try them on this weekend and if I do, I'll definitely update!

lilmissb said...

HOT Lanvins! I would love to be able to rock them too. The dress with the cape sleeves look great too!