Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Quickie


Sorry, I was late to dinner and barely had time to squeeze this picture in.  Crappy picture aside, it has been more than a month since I wore a dress to work O.O  I dunno, I guess I've been really into my jeans lately??  I made it a point today to pick out a purty dress to wear to work and now I think I might be switching back to my "everyday a dress day" habit.

The dress was a random find at Saks Off 5th for a whopping $18!  Cropped blazer from H&M and marine glitter Ron Rons by my main squeeze, Christian.

7 comments:

little fish said...

very nice outfit, love the blue skirt!

SoCalFashionista said...

love the color of the dress so pretty!

miss kitka said...

very cute: you make me want to not dress lazy too...... for a change

Purse Addict said...

Thank you, little fish, A, and Couture!!

lilmissb said...

Cute!

htbui said...

cute =)

htbui.blogspot.com

Purse Addict said...

Thank you, T and htbui!!