Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Interesting?

Blogging has been slow...maybe cus I'm sick and have absolutely no energy or maybe cus I'm on a shopping ban and I've been avoiding temptation or maybe just cus I'm lazy :P In any case, I thought I'd share some of these interesting Loubs I found. Interesting as in I'm not sure what I make of them...I dont totally hate them (okay, some of them I do hate...) but I'm not totally dying for any of them.


These are obviously Louboutin's version of his own creation for Rodarte. I have to say, his shoes for Rodarte were way more fierce. I dont hate these but I probably wouldn't wear them...


Okay, these I hate. They look like something you can get from Payless...


I never really liked the boots version but now in comparison, the boots make SO much more sense than this peep-toe version...

I've been trying to envision what these would look like when you actually have them on and while I think I have a good mental image in my head, I'm still not sure whether I like them or not...


These I think upon first glance are pretty ugly but if you were them with a nice evening gown, they wouldn't be so bad...

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I like the first shoe a lot. I love the fringe Louboutin boots but not the weird cut-out version.