Sunday, December 21, 2008

Small Gift From Chanel

About a month ago I was invited to participate in an online survey for Chanel. Pretty basic survey questions (ie what do enjoy about shopping at Chanel, what can Chanel do to improve your shopping experience, who are your favorite designers, what were your last purchases at Chanel etc.). Today I received a small gift from Chanel as a thank you for taking the time to help them out. Its a small bottle of Coco Mademoiselle and my name has also been entered in a drawing for a large black leather 2.55. Obviously, I would be on cloud nine if I actually win the purse but I dont have my hopes up cus I usually have terrible luck when it comes to things like that. Anyways...I wish more design houses would do surveys like this. Then I would be able to stock up on free gifts...HAH.

No comments: