Last week when I was at the BH CL boutique with DZ, we were chatting with the SA about how many CLs we own, what our CL goal is, TPF, you know...all the important stuff in life. When I told the SA my CL count, she asked which ones were my favorite. I kinda drew a blank. So after thinking about it for a week, here are my top 5 CLs:
From left to right:
1. Black Jazz Alti 160s: When I first saw the Alti pumps, I had to run out of the SCP boutique in fear of falling in love. I eventually caved when tried them on at BNY. Sadly these hurt like a bitch. I can walk in them but not for long. They are simply just too high and the platform is just too small. Although these have only seen the light of day once, I still love them to death - 160mm...HEEELLLLLOOOO :)
2. Rouge Patent Bianca: I wore these for the first time last week and kept thinking "I have AMAZING shoes on!" How can you not cherish something that makes you feel great the entire day???
3. Blue Patent Rolando: I have perhaps one too many pairs of Rolando pumps but for some reason, out of all my shoes, these come to mind the most often - literally, I'll be watching TV and next thing I know "Sigh, my blue patent Rolandos are really pretty...". This is characteristic of a true CL addict.
4. Fuschia Very Galaxy: Besides being my most expensive pair, these were perhaps the only shoes that literally took my breath away.
5. NP Glitters: I think I've talked about these enough already but lets just say on the days when I have my glitters on, I'm always double checking my own shoes out...yes, no shame.
I also extended this concept and came up with my top 5 most used CLs:
From left to right:
1. Black Kid Decollete Zeppas: These were the 4th pair of CLs I bought and they have been worn to death. Probably the most out of all my CLs.
2. Black Kid New Simples: The New Simples are one of my most favorite CL styles - probably the most comfortable. I initially ordered these as black patent but Saks made a mistake and sent the black kid version. I was too lazy to make an exchange but in the end, it really doesn't matter (and um, SCP just got the black patent version so I could totally make-up for the Saks mistake...).
3. Grey Kid New Simples: Grey goes with everything and pops a bit more than black. I would kill for a pair of grey patent NS.
4. Electric Blue Declic: I LAH YOU DZ!!!!! She was a total CL angel and bought these for me when she saw them at a BNY. The declics are just as comfy as the NS (for me) and I love pairing these with some skinny jeans and just a black tee.
5. Marpoil Wedges: The only pair of CL wedges I own and realizing how much use I get out of them, I'm inspired to invest in at least one more pair of wedges.
Finally, the 2 most loved kitties in the entire world:
PS: I was going to include purses in this post but that'll have to wait til tomorrow bc the pics came out crappy.