Monday, September 28, 2009

Please...

If you or anyone you know bought or ordered the above Valentino peep-toe pumps in a 36.5 or 37, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSEEEE return them. My shoe closet and I will be forever be grateful.

I've been staring at this shoe the entire day. So sad...I can't believe I didn't see these earlier. Well, actually I can. This is what happens when you become so obsessed with buying CLs that you forget that other designers also make fabulous shoes. Lesson learned. I need to make some calls tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

a very elegant shoe... well selected! hope you get lucky and score one soon! :D

Purse Addict said...

awww, thanks, Irene :)

I started my shoe-stalking today but mid-way through, I decided that this shoe is probably a bit too dressy for me. Probably wouldn't get so much use out of them. HOWEVER, if they go on sale in my size, I would be all over them. And so I decided to sit on them for a bit longer...

On another note...I ended up ordering another pair of Cls...bad me, very bad me...

Thavasa said...

I must say you got a really taste! You always pick the one that's trendy yet classy enough! I'm also a big fan on something with bling Like sequins or glitters. Hope you do find one in your size with a sale!!

Purse Addict said...

thanks, Thavasa!