Tuesday, March 30, 2010

YSL $28 Eyeliner...Skip, YSL Promotional Clutch...KEEP

This past weekend, DZ and I went "window" shopping at SCP. While I kept my composure during our visit to CL, I got weak at the Nordstrom makeup counters. In the midst of throwing all my money away on makeup that I dont really need, I ended up walking away with a YSL clutch. Now THAT is what I call skills. Yes, the $28 eyeliner is a complete ripoff but I like to look at it as spending $100 on a clutch filled with makeup :)


Especially when compared against my YSL travel wallet, you can see why this was a sweet deal even with the overpriced eyeliner:


Perhaps the shopping gods were sending me a message, something along the lines of "No worries, keep on buying makeup!" Hah..okay, thats just me trying to rationalize my current addiction to buying makeup :P

3 comments:

slegna said...

:) that's one of the reasons why I love buying from YSL. Their makeup bags/clutches are also so lovely. Very good quality as well. Love your blog!

Purse Addict said...

slegna - I love YSL makeup cept the eyeliner..lol :P The packaging is so beautiful and this clutch was sorta like the cherry on top. BTW, so happy to hear you like my blog <3

lilmissb said...

NICE! :D