Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Should Travel More

DZ and I did a one hour power window shopping spree yesterday around BH. We managed to take in the shoe inventory at the Big Three (aka BNY, Saks, and NM) and check out the YSL boutique on Rodeo. I didn't get really excited over any shoes but thats a good thing. At this point, I pray that I dont see anything that I love cus I'm really trying to cut down on the shoes. I did however, find the YSL travel wallet on sale at the boutique :) This version doesn't have the Muse motif but it was a pretty good deal and so I didn't really think twice about it. I realize I hardly ever travel but I could use it as a clutch or even a oversized wallet for the everyday.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say I am in love with your fashion taste! :) I wanted to ask you your opinion on the YSL Y-Bow 5-inch platform sandals because I live in an area that doesn't have any boutiques, but I am really leaning towards just buying them online. What do you think? Are they just as cute as the Tributes? Let me know! Thanks!

Purse Addict said...

Thank you hana! Thats very sweet of you to say :) To be honest, I haven't had the chance to try on the Y-Bow sandals but they look like they would fit just the same as the Tributes. The high platform will make them comfy and they should be true to size. YSL is having a private sale so make sure you double check to see if these are on sale!!