Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HURRY!

Summer sale season is juuuuuuust about finished. If you hurry, you still have time to scavenge for some good deals. I spent a good two hours today roaming the sales online and came out a winner :) Everything was under $200 - the most expensive was $150 and the cheapest was $80ish. Of course, the cream of the crop are all gone or only have yucky (yucky as in not my size) sizes left but there are still some decent pieces available. Of course, unless you're a 10, you wont find any shoes available and you can forget about handbags BUT this is the best excuse to focus on new clothes!! I can't remember everything I bought but it was the usual - lots and lots of dresses plus one cropped blazer. I hope I dont get yelled at when all the packages start rolling in at home...



BTW/Warning/Note to self: even if the prices are ridiculously cheap, be wary of how much you buy...espeically online since its just too darn easy to click "Add to bag". I just did a rough estimate of my total spendings (including my finds at BNY this weekend) and um, lets just say it was a lot more than I expected. Whoops.

2 comments:

Fasshionxenophile said...

:)))

I wanted to find something dirt cheap w/ high brand....but I just can't seem to have even 1 hr. quite time to concentrate on surfing online...therefore I gave up. I know whenever I am in a rush of doing things, I better just drop it all. hahaha.....

Purse Addict said...

Yea, when you're going through the last pickings, you really need a lot of patience and time.

I just bought another top...oops...