Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm So Happy I Could I Cry!

It has been almost TWO years since I've liked anything from Lanvin. The Lanvin Kansas still remains as one of my biggest shopping regrets. I still dont understand why Lanvin decided to phase it out since they've had some serious issues with their handbags ever since. You can imagine my surprise/excitment when I spotted this pretty new Lanvin purse on NAP :) My Lanvin shopping prayers have finally been answered. FINALLY, a purse to crave :D The color is gorgeous and all of your standard Lanvin motifs are present. Sigh, I had been planning on a huge shoe splurge but now I'm re-thinking my shopping plan. If I drop the shoes, I could get this and the Chanel Maxi. I hate it when shopping comes down to making tough decisions between equally mouth-watering items. Another reason why I must marry rich..HAH.


PS: The LV belt I've been going on and on about is now available! Its $760 big ones...I'm still debating on whether or not I should take the plunge.

7 comments:

RAW said...

Love love LOVE it. I think you need to buy it...

Purse Addict said...

Heh...I think so too...I've been obsessively thinking about it :P

Bon Chic Bon Genre said...

Oh my oh my!!! You know what? I've just tried on this bag 2 days ago!! The leather is so special!! Yummy yummy Happy "Partage" Sac!! Love it! It has a matching Lanvin flat using the same kind of material too! :D

I tell you, you MUST buy this. Don't think.....Hahaha...I'm planning to buy it too when I am in Paris this September. It's such as cute fun bag which is twist to our classic flaps.

Did you also see a black color "wrinkled" very soft lambskin in this exact same style? The lambskin is with quilting and the leather is "wrinkled". Another yummy bag which I hope that it exists in a gray or taupe color! I will surely buy it if it exists in these yummy colors!

Good choice my dear! I totally support you! Yay!! :D

Thanks for posting this! I was thinking to post the same thing too in my blog but really got no time yet to update my blog ...hehehehe! Great minds think alike! :D

Do model for us when you get the bag, ok ok? Have a nice weekend ahead!

Mia (from tPF)

Purse Addict said...

Hi Mia! I haven't seen this purse in person yet...how is the leather?? I hope its buttery soft ^.^

ry said...

LOVE LOVE anything Lanvin!! I saw your post and I am in LOVE! I googled NAP for it! But alas, I can't seem to find it... Do you know if Barneys carry it?
And how much is it retailing for??? Many thanks!

Purse Addict said...

Hi ry! Yea, unfortunately this purse sold out in less than a week :( I haven't seen it anywhere else but BNY has the mustard yellow version and they might get this silver one a bit later?? You can also try shopping sites in Europe...GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.