Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lanvin Kansas



Ever since the she-devil at the Barney's Warehouse sale shot me the look of death for just inquiring about how much her Lanvin Kansas tote was going to be, I've been inspired to go out and get my own...take that BIATCH! This bag is so adorable and before that Asian chick laid claims over it, I managed to feel the leather and its of the buttery soft variety :) I remember I stood in awe of the white leather version when I saw it at Barney's back in May but at that time I had just purchased my white Rock and Chain Chanel and decided that another white purse would be overdoing it. I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!! This bag is roomy but not unreasonably big, looks great both on the shoulder and on the arm, and WAS ON SALE AT BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Whimper* This pretty metallic bag you see here is my biggest shopping regret of the year...