Monday, September 24, 2007

Outfit Envy - Victoria Beckham

Girls envy Victoria for various reasons, sure she's married to David Beckham, drives a custom Bentley with her initials stitched onto the seats, and struts around in outfits worth thousands of dollars on a daily basis, but her Hermes collection is what really drives things home for me...who else can claim ownership to over 100 Hermes bags?! And here I am, hard at work plotting how I'm going to get my hands on just ONE birkin bag to be used when I'm in my 30s!!! I swear she has every birkin in every color made from every kind of skin you can imagine. Usually I just gloss over pictures of her with a birkin because really its getting old...we get it, you're rich as all hell :P But today I'm really obsessing over this outfit of hers. This is considered casual for her and although I can do without the skinny white jeans, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. Her white birkin is blindingly white and is in my opinion more of an eye catcher than all her other colorful birkins. I love her cropped jacket which matches perfectly with her blue tank. And to top it off, she has fabulously cute white Louboutin peep-toes on!!!! A lot of people make fun of Victoria for overmatching her outfits but I think she did a great job with this one...she has two very basic colors spread out evenly and is doing the whole casual chic thing. Yea shes a little on the bony side and not exactly the prettiest girl ever, but I honestly think she can pull off outfits like no one's business. So lets stop the hating and turn our jealousy into admiration for this one fashionable lady :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know what I like the best.. I love her WHITE JEANS (and how nice they look on her, damn skinny b*tch), I love her LOUBOUTINS, I love her WHITE HERMES!! Most of all, this is something I would totally wear!! Btw, how many Hermes does she have? No, really.