Monday, September 10, 2007

Bottega Ostrich Woven Hobo

Okay I lie, I just realized that I had started this entry at work so I might as well finish it :) So basically what Bottega did was take their most basic and classic bag, vamp it up with ostrich skin, and offer it to you at more than three times the amount normal BV bags go for. And you know what? I'm a complete sucker for this bag...love, love, LOVE it!!! If you flip through the most recent fashion magazines, chances are you'll see this bag or its bigger and pinker sister featured in the BV ads. Once again, I am not greedy so this "cheaper" version will do just fine (the big version is 4 times the amount of normal BV bags which is a helluva lot of money...). I love how the signature BV weave is tied in with the ostrich skin...letting all ya'll out there know that yes, this is a ostrich bag and yes, it is a Bottega Veneta ostrich bag!!! How hot would this bag be with an all black ensemble?! This would be perfect with my black turtleneck sweater dress and my knee high boots...*sigh*...okay must not desire such extravagant items...there are kids starving in Africa and the money saved from this bag could probably feed the village for a year or more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*sigh* i love this bag.. the price tag on it is another story..