Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Random Post

This post probably should've been my first entry but that's okay, its my blog so I'm allowed to post random things every now and then :) I just wanted to take a moment to discuss where I see this blog going and to talk about my obsessive behavior when it comes to shopping. I think I'm going to stay away from posting personal pictures and using names just 'cus it can get a little creepy every now and then on the internet :P However I don't think my little kitty Libby would mind the exposure since she normally loves getting all the attention :) Anyhow, I named this blog "Purse Addict" for obvious reasons but I also plan to blog about other fashion items...be prepared to see me write about anything from clothes to cars (yes, cars are also considered fashion statements to me)! I'll also start writing more about stuff that I own instead of just whining about stuff that I wish I had. However, you will have to excuse the pictures I post for the stuff I own 'cus chances are, they won't be the world's greatest pictures.

And about my shopping problem...I am a collector at heart and I immensely enjoy adding new items to my various collections. My first collection was collecting stickers in the first grade and by the time I was in the fourth grade, I had managed to fill one box with stickers. Next came my obsession with pens and erasers. If you want evidence, I can show you my tub of erasers and two Polo bags filled with pens. When I was in high school, I started collecting lip glosses...just ask ND who still makes fun of my lip gloss drawer :P I think its only natural that with time and maturity, I would turn to collecting fashion items. I started off with bags and for the longest time, hangbags were the only things that I could justify spending large amounts of money on. Since getting my job, I've also started collecting shoes and dresses. My dad is encouraging me to start collecting jewelry next and I think I just might take him up on that offer :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww, libby is so cute!!

Unknown said...

jewelry? all i read about was bags and shoes and watches.... and ONE hello kitty necklace!!!!

more jewelry entries!!!

Purse Addict said...

^^Thank you!