Saturday, September 8, 2007

YSL Update




















Yesterday I discovered that I had completely underestimated the power of YSL. Those YSL Maryjanes are harder to get than any other luxury item I've desired in recent months. First of all, there are actually two different versions and Barney's is the only place that carries the one that I like. However, Barney's doesn't even carry them inside the store and there are only sizes 8.5 and up left on the website!!! Saks and Neiman's carry the less desirable version but even if I liked those, I would have to order them online because both places are sold at in stores. I have huge reservations about ordering these without trying them on first so I think I'll skip that option. I guess I could try the YSL store at Southcoast but quite frankly, I'm tired. Tired of spending so much energy on something that is going to cost me alot of money. Geez...who would have thought giving your money away could be so difficult?! So now I must keep telling myself "No, you do not desire these classy stripper shoes!!!" BTW...DZ...I found these purple ones just for you :)

No comments: