Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bottega Veneta Spring 2008 - Woven Frame Bag

Being a purse addict is similar to being addicted to crack (I'm imagining...not speaking from personal experience)...the minute I make a new purchase, I'm already thinking about my next purchase. I'm constantly looking for my "next target bag" and I think I've made my decision. Many BV lovers will tell you the simple weave is addicting and they're not lying. I think for my next bag purchase, I'm going to go for another Bottega. Since the ostrich bag is a little out of my price range right now, I think perhaps I should hone in on this classy frame bag from the upcoming Spring 2008 line :) I have to give credit to the fabulous bagsnobs for this find and picture. Although it doesn't look it here, this bag is a little on the huge side. Hopefully they'll have a mini version and maybe more colors!! I should probably check in with my Saks SA to see if he has more info and hey, if I order it now, it probably won't get here until March 2008 so I don't need to feel guilty :)

No comments: