Thursday, September 6, 2007

RM Neptune Dress

When I first saw this dress on bagsnob.com a few months ago, I immediately went onto NAP to check out the price tag. As gorgeous as this dress is, the price is just outrageous. I've been trying to stay away from posting prices on this blog 'cus people tend to get wrapped up in the numbers, but I'll make an exception. This pretty grey number will cost you $2385 and remember, this is without tax and shipping!!!!!!!! I am also shocked to find that the only sizes left are 8, 10, and 12...(*(&!*(&(*)#(!*)#(!!!!! This much for a bag, yes; this much for a dress...uhhh, I WISH :P I remember JK was in pain when I showed her the Moon dress because its perfect for her but it also carries a hefty price tag, though $200 less than the Neptune. As much as I would like to prance around in a $2000+ dress, I'd rather save the money for the Bottega ostrich bag or the Chanel white ceramic watch. I am proud to say however, that I do own the Louboutin for RM black leather sling-backs :) Oh and I plan on buying the pumps as well...double :) ARRGGGHHH...but both pairs of shoes would go so well with this dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad to say that i've gotten over this dress..

i think.. um..

uh oh..

Unknown said...

ok... i don't know if this would be very flattering on me, at least.... hAHAHAH