Sunday, September 9, 2007

Badgley Mischka Spring 2008 Collection




















Oh My Dear Dear God...I WANT THE ENTIRE BADGLEY MISCHKA SPRING 08 COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These pictures give you an idea of what lucky New York Fasion Week goers got to preview this past week at the show...*whimper* I don't even have a favorite because I love all of the pieces the genius duo are putting out for the upcoming season. Most of the dresses in the collection have that sort of goddess, ethereal flow to them and they come in the most amazing colors and patterns. *Deep sigh* Although I love them all, I would be happy if I even got to own just one of the dresses...maybe just even trying it on would be enough...no, who am I kidding...trying these dresses on would be like self-multilation unless I had the money to buy them all :( This past spring and summer, I have become addicted to buying dresses. The dress side of my closet has gotten awfully crowded but there will always be room for more...especially if the dresses are Badgley Mischka dresses. I wear dresses almost four days a week now and the idea of wearing pants seems confining. Dresses are so easy...you don't have to worry about matching the top with the bottom, in one easy motion you have a fab outfit for the day! Its just so much more easier to move in dresses rather than tight pants and BTW...tight pants give you cellulite because they push all your fat cells to the surface and the end result is that cottage cheese look :P *Anguished cry* why oh why must I be tortured like this?! Just one...I won't be greedy, one will do...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this post reminds me of a badgley mischka platinum dress that was on sale in my size that i was going to get after my lunch was sold out by the time i got back.. sad story..

Unknown said...

i love dresses...... it hides my big thighs and butt. but if you don't be careful, you won't be able to fit into your pants after a while like me b/c you get so used to wearing skirts and dresses to work.

:( i'm so fat now.