Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Chanel J12 Watch

I've had my Omega Constellation watch for about 3 years now so I think its about time for a serious upgrade :) The Chanel J12 is all I want for Christmas this year and I've already given my dad the heads up. Of course I don't need two rows of diamonds surrounding the face, one will be just fine for me. However, some diamonds on the actual face of the watch wouldn't hurt anyone now would it? I remember when we were at the Chanel boutique in HK a few years ago, the SA tried to get me to look at these watches but at the time I was just so deliriously happy that my dad had gotten me my first Chanel bag that I had turned down the offer. Now I think I'm ready for some alone time with these beautiful white ceramic watches. The SA at the Southcoast Chanel told me that these were very scratch resistant and she found it easy to match with most of her outfits. I'm a big watch wearer so this purchase would be totally worth it and I'm not just saying that because I'm feigning for the sparkling diamonds! Now I just have to be on my best behavior and make myself worthy of the J12 :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i want this watch! it's white & it's got diamonds and i like anything white (ok, almost) and anything diamond!!

Unknown said...

<3 so pretty..... i like this one more than the leather strap omega one. but both would be nice to have. hahahaha