Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fendi Zucca Spy


My Fendi Zucca Spy bag is the bag that started my 2007 mad shopping spree. I originally went into Fendi at Southcoast and purchased the Fendi Zucca Magic bag but later found a slight imperfection with the leather. When I went to the Fendi on Rodeo to exchange the Magic bag, I ended up walking out with the Spy bag instead. Yes, it was an impulsive and major upgrade (the Spy is double the money), however its been worth every penny. This is one of my favorites and I only put it away in an attempt to be fair to my other bags. I know many people detest the Fendi logo but I think this bag incorporates it in a very classy, nonchalant way. The surrounding calf leather is ultra soft and was one of the main reasons why I opted to get the bag. Kent also loves telling people that they killed a tortoise just to make the handles (they really didn't but it sure looks like they did!). Theres plenty of room to throw whatever it is that you may need into this bag and theres two secret compartments to the Spy bag. The flap over the top of the bag opens up into a small compartment where I usually keep my keys and makeup in. And that elongated tube dangling off of the front flap is actually a lipstick holder (unfortunately my Blistex wont fit in there so I usually leave it empty). This bag looks great both hanging off of your arms or on your shoulders and is super durable. I managed to get sour cream all over it once but all I had to do was wipe and problem solved ;) Fendi stopped coming out with crazy variations for this bag but you can still find this bag in basic colors almost anywhere. So please, lets try to remember Fendi for this great purse instead of all the fugly furry stuff they have for their fall line!

No comments: