Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totally Obsessed With...

PATENT LEATHER!!! I'm not exactly sure how this started but I'm officially obsessed with the idea of collecting as many shoes (specifically Loubs) and purses (specifically Chanel flaps) in patent leather as my bank account will allow. I'm not so interested in the blacks, whites, or nudes...I want the COLORS!!! Yuuuuum. I think its because patent leather pops out at you so much more than regular leather or suede.



I already own a few pairs of patent Loubs but I'm looking to expand...especially dark red and gray.



My Chanel flap count is currently 3 but none of them are patent :( Hopefully that'll change in a few months...

2 comments:

Jade Creusa said...

I adore it too, even if it's a little bit difficult to wear it during the day (well, at least in my open space...).
I have those wonderful Gucci patent leather black shoes, with this little and so lovely GG on the heel. Surely one of my favourite shoes.
This year I bought grey and another black ones.
Now it's time to get a pair of Louboutin, I suppose...

Purse Addict said...

Lemme know when you get the Loubs!!!