Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops...

So after soaking in the splendor of sticking to my shopping ban for 3 months, I slipped and fell hard yesterday afternoon. I blame this on ____ for pissing me off :P Anyhow, I ended up purchasing a dress by Velvet, a shrug by Vince, and Prada lace-up booties. I felt the shopping high immediately and my fingers began itching for more. I figured since I bought a dress, outerwear, and shoes, I might as well complete the outfit with a new purse :) Dont worry, I haven't splurged..yet. I'm seriously thinking of making a purse purchase next month. BUT...I will try keep the purchase under $1500 so its not completely over the top. OR...I can quit before I completely go back to being the old Jenny...

2 comments:

gwendy said...

Let's see those goodies!!!

Purse Addict said...

Hehehe...I ordered everything online so I'll post pics when they come...probably around late next week :)