Friday, November 20, 2009

CL SCP 1 Year Anniversary Party

The South Coast Plaza Christian Louboutin boutique held a little cocktail party last night in celebration of their 1 year. The guest list was invite only but to be honest, security was nonexistent. Guests were served champagne and delicious hors d'oeuvres. People were mostly mingling with the SAs, trying on shoes, buying shoes, and my personal favorite - ADVANCE SNEAK PEEK AT SELECT SPRING 2010 STYLES!! I met up with some CL TPF buddies and had a great time hanging out with them (we were there for the entire 3 hours!).

Group pic:

<span class=

<span class=

Me, T, R, J, L, Baby Z, CC, and MPS.

The highly anticipated Poseidon (I actually started jumping up and down when my SA told me to go check them out in the back):

<span class=

*NOTE: This is the Silver. There is also Pearle which I think is a bit more iridescent*

<span class=

<span class=


My new lust item - Star Prive (These babies will cost you $1700 and the Lady Claude version if about $200 more):

<span class=


<span class=


<span class=


A few other styles (sorry, no name or price for these):

<span class=

^^I have to just say, these shoes are SO amazing. When I first saw them I thought "yuck". Then I saw a girl try them on and it sorta clicked. Louboutin is truly a genius! The front of the shoe is clear so it automatically gives off that stripper vibe. However, the point of it is to blend in with the rest of the nude and your natural flesh tone! So cute on!! *UPDATE: These are called Engin and are $995*



<span class=


<span class=


<span class=

*UPDATE: The one on the far right is Fernando and I believe it is $995 (which seems to be the magic number for Spring 2010*


Not CL, but awesome Dior shoes for men worn by MPS:

<span class=


Group shot of our shoes (two of the gals had already gone home by this point but for the record they had the MC glitter NP and taupe Peniche):

<span class=

Clockwise: nude Alti 140, Insectika, marine glitter Ron Ron, blue acid python LC.


Finally, the most well-behaved Louboutin baby - Baby Z (shes literally grown up at the SCP boutique):

<span class=

I'm not 100% sure but I think she might've taken her first steps last night. At one point, L noticed her using the shoe displays as support to transverse across the floor...LOL!

<span class=

Heres the cutie trying on some booties!


Thanks T for being the bestest model ever!! Also, LOL, I was a dork and sorta freaked out when The Shoe Girl walked in...pleasure meeting you :)

3 comments:

TheShoeGirl said...

OMG- It was so nice to meet you- you did NOT freak out. haha
We should have gotten a picture together!!

xoxo

Jen AZ said...

hahahahaha i like the picture of the baby with the booties. I miss seeing your pretty shoes at the office :(
Jen

Purse Addict said...

LOL...I felt bad cus I normally dont ambush people like that :P

Jen: I miss rolling my chair over to your cubicle so we can laugh abt stupid things :(