Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lilac Love and Heidi Montag??!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving weekend :) I received two more shoes this week and finally got around to taking pics. Sharing my newest CL additions:

Lilac Ron Ron:


FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for these to go on sale for ages!! I really wasn't suppose to buy any thing from the SCP pre-sale but once I saw these, self-control just went out the window and unfortunately, hasn't been seen since :P The good news: I'm almost in the clear...just need to see the list for a few more places and I'll be done with the sales. I hope.

CL lilac suede family pic:


Purty, huh? There is a lilac patent coming out for the Spring collection but I'll probably hold off on that cus my CL senses tell me they'll eventually go on sale.

Now onto something a little less pretty, Heidi Montag. I hate the fact that I have to lump her into my lilac post but I didn't think it was worth doing a separate post. Anyhow, Heidi makes me cringe no less than you but the girl does have a drool worthy closet. Example:


This outfit as a whole is gross but lets just concentrate on the lower half. Those Miu Miu socks are GORGEOUS!! I couldn't get myself to spend $400 on them BUT I was able to get myself a pair of the CL Mamimo booties that shes wearing with the socks:


I have to admit, I hadn't paid these any attention until I saw them on Heidi. You see, Speidi is good for something after all!!

8 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

my mamimos are on sale now...now that i've spent my $$$ on other stuff... i'll try them on next Saturday, for research purposes :p i lah you!

Purse Addict said...

I didnt realize that the ones you liked are brown and grey...you should also try this color combo...I dont think its like your laponos at all..

Bon Chic Bon Genre said...

Oh dear! Lovely CL shoes again! Congrats!! The lilac color is just so sweeeet! Haha...it's so hard to resist the temptation of sale right? I should be in a self-ban now, but I am buying a couple of sale shoes too!

Oh, those Mamimos! I am actually trying to order the gray/brown combo too! How do they fit? Are they smaller than the Simple pumps? I wear 40.5 for Simple and Ron Ron pumps, but wear only size 40 for Very Simple 100mm. Most other peeptoes like VP, NP, I wear size 40. I only have size 41 for the Astraqueens....what do you think my size should be for Mamimo?

Thanks so much! You're the CL expert!! :D

Purse Addict said...

Hi Mia :)

Yes, sale temptation is VERY hard to resist. So hard that I'm actually praying that nothing else goes on sale :P

The mamimo is true to size so I think you should be find in a 40.

Can't wait to see you get!!

Bon Chic Bon Genre said...

Ooh...thanks so much for your insights on the size of the Mamimo. Hope my SA can still get them for me...she's off for 2 days and with the sale going on, I'm not sure if she manage to grab them for me. Wish me luck!

Cheers,Mia

Purse Addict said...

Anytime, Mia!!

What size are you?? I'll keep an eye out :)

Bon Chic Bon Genre said...

Hi dear! Size 40 or 40.5 please for me. :D Thanks so much! I'm gonna keep bugging my SA later...looks like late night overseas phone calls for me again! LOL!

Cheers,
Mia

Fasshionxenophile said...

hi, Jenny:
The last lace up heels are on sale, right? I saw them on Barneys' but didn't have the guts to get another pair of heels..... :P You, however, do have a huge and drool worthy collection of CL heels already!!!! Way to go!!

I love that python CL and red classic jumbo. Hum.... I still want a matte black reissue 226... :)