Monday, November 16, 2009

Product Of My Impatience

A week ago, I was getting really, really antsy. For one, I was dying to know which styles would be on sale. For another, I kept on drooling over other people's reveals on TPF. Even though I knew my orders would get to me at some point before the end of the year, I guess I was looking for more of an instant gratification type of thing. Soooooooo....I went ahead and ordered a Bal wallet....




2009 F/W Tempete Arena Giant Covered Money :) I've been lusting after Tempete ever since I got into Bal and have always been a bit bitter about the fact that the boutiques never got the Twiggy in this color. I saw this wallet on sale for about 28% off plus no tax and took it as the shopping gods' way of letting me have a bit of Tempete in my life. AND, since I have to push back my Bal purchase until next year, this will help satisfy my Bal craving.

5 comments:

Michael St. James said...

Breathtaking wallet!

www.bagpoor.com

Heather said...

gorgeous color!

and where did you find a bal wallet for 28% off?!

Purse Addict said...

Thanks, Heather!

I just sent you a PM on TPF :)

cheeky_deb said...

pretty color!

Purse Addict said...

^I lah you! LOL...the color is still available at most places :)