Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let The Craziness Begin!

2009 fall sale season began this weekend. Although Black Friday is still the official kick-off day for the holiday season, for shopping addicts, sale season actually starts a week earlier with the pre-sales. I started receiving emails on Friday from SAs with info about pre-sales and this weekend has been all about me trying to tell myself to lay low this year. With two new Chanels, I wont be getting any purses and I'll also be forced to limit my shoes. I decided there will be none of that buying just because its on sale crap. With that in mind, I pre-ordered my first pair of sale shoes today :) I have another one in mind but since not everyone has announced their lists yet, I might just sit and wait for now. Good-luck and if you're looking for anything in particular, let me know and I will keep my eyes out for you!!


PS: You know you've got a shopping problem when your dad tries to hide the Neimans catalog from you :P

8 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

lol, hiding the catalog won't do anything...have you seen the Poseidon? OMG, I need that shoe in all colors!!! and all styles!!! *sigh* grow money tree...GROW!!!

Julia said...

i love reading your thoughts about shopping. i have those same things going through my mind every day. crazy...

i am glad you wrote it out. :)

btw, can you post some pictures of you in your fabulous items? as a single young girl living in the city, you must have got tons of opportunities to wear them, no?

Purse Addict said...

Deb: We should plant one in my backyard...

Hi Julia! So glad you can relate!! My head has been spinning since Friday over all of the sales info that I've been receiving. I've been meaning to post more outfit pics but I often get too lazy...especially since I dont get home from work until 7pm nowadays. I recently moved to Orange County from LA so I've been going out a lot less frequently. I usually wear most of my things to work :P

Heather said...

OMG don't even talk about the Poseidon Debbie!!

I NEED that shoe.....

I'm trying to stay out of the sale craziness this time... it made me insane trying to find stuff.

If you two manage to grow that tree I'll buy seeds from you, haha

Purse Addict said...

LMAO, Heather!! We'll be sure to let you know if it actually grows :)

I've been bad recently so I should be stopping right about NOW. Which sucks cus sale season just started :(

Anonymous said...

Hi,

would you be able to recommend (+contact details) me your SA from Saks and Louboutin boutique? I'm in Australia and am in desperate need of some helpful SAs!!. Thank you so much..

Purse Addict said...

Hi there, since this blog is public, I dont want to post any SA information directly onto the comments section. If you want, you can comment to me your email address and since all comments go to me first before they are published, you dont have to worry about anyone seeing your email address on here :)

Purse Addict said...

I forgot to add to my previous comment: TPF is always a great place to look for SA information. Especially during sale season. If you're looking for CLs in particular, I recommend EVERYONE at the SCP boutique. They're all so nice and helpful :) You can find the phone number on the official CL website.