Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teaser

I've been going on and on for months now about doing a post on my entire shoe collection but truth is, I FINALLY have the time to actually take pictures! Lets just hope I dont get lazy :) Anyhow, when I was upstairs taking pictures of my new Ron Rons, I decided to see if I could get a pic of all the CLs in my closet. Back in August, the CL side of my closet looked like this:


Roughly two months later, the CL side of my closet looks like this:


A small growth spurt. BTW, I also took a picture of the non-CL side of my closet and its pretty sad how dingy it is in comparison...so sad that I've decided not to post it :)

4 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

Lol, you've been a busy girl!

Purse Addict said...

heh...2009 was a busy shopping year for us :)

It's Jami yall said...

O..M..G.., if I was a jealous person....HELLLLOOOOO! Uh, did I say OMG? You do ladies proud!

Purse Addict said...

LOL...thank you!