Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jeanne

Its pouring here today. I love rainy days but only when I dont have to go anywhere. When I do have to venture out in the rain, I like to stick to jeans and my YSL Jeanne pumps. These have been used and abused and they need to be taken in soon for some new soles. They come with a removable ankle strap but I dont think I've ever worn it that way. I was looking for loafer pumps at the time but ended up with these because 1. the loafer pumps were sold out in my size and 2. the SA sold these to me for sale price even though they weren't marked down :) I've only really worn these with jeans but thinking about it now, I think I could easily dress them up too.

Sig Alert is telling me that there is actually no traffic right now. My cue to leave!! Stay dry!!

4 comments:

Fasshionxenophile said...

Those are nice shoes and they are classic. You can wear them forever...

Oh, btw, I checked the flat version...hum..a black patent and glittered style. WOW... I mean, they are so more of a "man" look and I have no clue how to wear them... Well, I want to get a gold oxford from Bloomningdale(shopbop has too) but it doesn't have my size during 25% (20%)off FF event...well..I guess I will hold off the thoughts of getting them now.

Purse Addict said...

I know what you mean...but I think the Fred flats would look great with some skinny jeans, long tee, and a vest...SO YOU!!!!

Fasshionxenophile said...

Thanks, Jenny. I would say you are so right that I would love to dress like that...considering I am dressing up for a "woman". hahaha... JK.

Oh, just want to tell you that once you saw a sweatshirt dress on Osbourne, I accidentally found the dress... well, I think it is.

oops, the link is way long, it is on SAKS.com. Marc Jacobs sweatshirt drss $1100. MY MY MY... I thought it is like $395 dress considering it is cotton?? :P

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446230439&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492462039&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1254261595483&ev19=1:12&site_refer=AFF001&siteID=25ZRSXYPVYg-eqhTGz_ozSlLqpUarIlh7g

Purse Addict said...

yea! I saw it on another website but didn't bother to check out the price...totally not worth it :P