Friday, October 9, 2009

Kitty Couture

Its always nice to know that I'm not the only crazy cat lady out there. Its even better when you find people like the designers behind United Bamboo who are so cat crazy, they made cat versions of their new RTW collection. Sadly, these cute little frocks are not actually available for sale. They were made for the United Bamboo 2010 calender.


A few things come to mind when I look at this. 1. SO CUTE!!! 2. Libby and Olivia would rock these outfits 3. How in the world did they get the cats to wear these outfits?!?

My cats own a total of 2 sweaters. While they LOVE playing in my closet, they absolutely hate it when I try to put anything on them. I gave up on buying clothes, Halloween costumes, and collars for them a long time ago. However, Libby has recently taken a liking to my morning make-up routine. I think shes finally growing up :)


Olivia, on the other hand, still needs a bit more time...

No comments: