Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Givenchy Sacca Chain Handle Bag

I'm totally loving this bag right now. This is one of those simple, classic but functional bags that you can use and use and use and use. There really isn't much going on but I love the shape that it forms and of course that chain adds a little rock and roll to the muted elegance of the black leather. Pretty reasonable price but before you jump the gun and click the buy button, as always, I recommend going to scope it out in person first. Check to make sure that the leather is nice and soft or at least durable. Also make sure that the hardware doesn't make this bag too heavy to wear. I'll be on the look out for this bag next time I'm at BNY and will report back on what I find :)


*Update* I got to try this bag on in person and its okay. The leather isn't buttery soft but its definitely sturdy and of good quality. The Chain is cute but the bag overall is just okay. I guess thats expected since there really isn't much going on with it. Convenient and useful...the top selling points for this bag...

No comments: