Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspired...

Before I started obsessively buying every dress I came across, I spent all my time and money on skirts. My once huge collection of skirts has dwindled down in numbers since I donated and gave away the ones that I knew I would never wear again but my favorites are still hanging in my closet collecting dust :P Anyhow, I've been slowly getting tired of dresses...I think its cus I've managed to buy so many, nothing really excites me anymore. I found this picture of Penelope on redcarpetfashionawards.com and I'm feeling inspired! Maybe its time to bring out some of my old skirts and start investing in new ones :) But the problem with skirts is that I would also have to start buying more shirts to go along with them :P Anyhow...I think I'll go home tonight and play around with my skirts to see how many different outfits I can come up with...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man.... her legs are skinny.