Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chanel Charm Bracelet

Last week when I was waiting for my Chanel SA to finish wrapping up my new 2.55, I took a careful look around at all the jewelry that was on display and fell absolutely in love with the charm bracelets. If you know me, the you'll know that I'm a huge sucker for things in miniature...must be the Asian side of me. And so it makes perfect sense that I would be smitten with miniature No.5 perfume bottles, nail polishes, combs, mirrors, etc. When I asked my SA about the bracelet shown here, which has all the charms, she told me it runs for around $1000 and the bracelets with only one charm go for about $400. Ehhh, I'm still not totally sold on collecting jewelry just yet and so I have to say...I would rather save the money for something from VC&A (or maybe my ostrich Muse) :P

No comments: