Monday, September 29, 2008

I'll Have To Make Do With This Until The End Of October

I'm not one for the latest electronic gadgets but when its right there in front of you, why not? My parents decided to switch our cell phone service over to At&T and as a result I ended up smiling my way to a new iPhone. My mom wanted my brother to get one too but he's a little stubborn and said no way did he want a phone that everyone else had...yea he's weird :P Anyhoo, my new device is keeping me pretty amused and since I'm not planning on any big purchases until the end of October (my BV!), this will have to do for now. I kinda miss my old phone...even though it was hella big, it was like a mini Windows PC :( However, some functions I do appreciate on the iPhone: Youtube, Google Map, the weather, Gmail, and 3G internet. I'm still having a hard time getting used to life without a keyboard so please excuse my slow text messaging for now!!

No comments: