Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh Lanvin...

Sorry the pic is kinda small. Anyhow, I adore Lanvin but I seriously think they have some OVERPRICED shoes. $500-800 flats and $1000 pumps. For example, take a close look at this ugly shoe we have here. Its basically the satin flats with a awkward strap and stumpy heel. The flats go for about $500 but BNY usually puts them up for sale at 50% off. Any guesses as to how much more it'll cost you to have the flats with a strap and heel?? I hate guessing games so I'll just tell you. $240 more, making the grand total $740. WTF?!?!? Seriously, those uber sexy YSL platform pumps are $795 and they are WAY more worth it than these atrocious things. I mean Lanvin flats are expensive by most standards but its a staple and so we've come to accept it but I refuse to buy into this whole expensive ugly shoe crap. Yuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at first glance i didn't even know it was a shoe.... LOL