Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I. W.A.N.T. N.O.W!!!!

I want these boots NOW, NOW, NOW!!!! OMG...I'm dying right now...those damn side buttons are too much!!! Its available in my size but for $1745!!!! Thats like a decent bag or half of something really nice from VC&A :( If my dad thinks bags are a waste of money, I'm sure his eyes will roll to the back of his head when he finds out that I would be willing to spend $1745 on a pair of shoes. *SIGH* Dont worry, I wont be impulsive and get these although I'm experiencing chest pains at the moment. I'll save my money for my Bottega :P Shoes are one of the most torturous things ever created. So many styles and colors and materials to choose from yet the minute you put them on and walk around in them, there goes your money...all down the drain! Shoes are probably one of THE hardest things to try to maintain...I know I'm terrible at keeping my shoes clean or free of scratches...I'm even bad when it comes to my bags (just ask my mom whose been busy "restoring" some of my old bags that I recently "handed down" to her...lol). After my shoe splurge awhile back, I've been really good about staying away from shoes although there are these Chanel pumps that have my name written all over them!!! Eck, anyhow...at least I can say that the metal tip of these boots are kinda off...there, I feel better already :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loosen up my buttons babe.....