Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Finally Wearing My...

Louboutin Orlans!! I'm the type of person who likes to wear/use what I buy immediately so waiting a month to wear these is a big deal. It took me a month to stretch these suckers out and today, I finally got the courage to try them out. As far as comfort level goes, not bad! I've had worse so I guess all that stretching paid off :) DZ makes fun of these shoes cus she thinks they look like Alf (HAHA) and I would have to agree...when you look at these from the front, it takes a while to get used to but they're sweet from the side. I would recommend wearing these with tights and a body-hugging dress or pencil skirt.

5 comments:

Fasshionxenophile said...

just by looking at that gorgeous on you ... I know it won't fit my toes in....well...then I gotta save money!!

xoliquoricexo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!

RAW said...

Looks great on you! Do you have an ensemble shots?

I'm the exact opposite--I'm lucky if I wear what I buy within a month. I'm trying to force myself out of that habit.

Look forward to seeing the others as you wear them. I enjoy your blog!

Purse Addict said...

Thanks everyone!

Hey Manolo, I always tell myself to take more outfit pics but I get lazy :P One of these days, I'll force myself to start outfit posts again or I'm thinking of doing a daily shoe post :)