Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whoops

I've been talking high and low for the past couple weeks about my shopping ban thats suppose to last from June til July but sigh, I get weak when I'm at SCP. I went to return my Nordstrom shoes today and came out with a little ban-breaker and a whole new shopping list :) I'm justifying this purchase because 1. Its one of the items on my "Absolutely Essential" list and 2. I was good and returned all of my Nordstrom shoes so I'm allowed to slip a little:



I can't fit my wallet into my smaller purses and clutches; I also hate having my money and cards just swimming around so a card holder has been on my shopping list for awhile now. I bought a cheap one from Urban Outfitters last year but I guess there was a reason why it was only $20...it broke after only a few uses! This time around, I spent 10 times more but I'm 10 times happier with my purchase and this Chanel card holder will probably last 10 times longer. I love the Reissue motif and this little guy will allow me to use my smaller purses more often.

Since we're talking about big things not fitting into little spaces, heres Libby squeezing her fat booty into my shoe box (I swear that thing was about to pop...):


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's sooooo cute!!!

Heather said...

that is precious!

did that card holder come in any other colors? i want one!!!

Purse Addict said...

Thanks!

Heather: I'm sure it came in a lot of different colors but the Chanel at SCP only had this color left (with the Reissue motif).

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAH i love libby. she's too much woman to handle.

Purse Addict said...

LOL