Saturday, July 26, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

Last year all I wanted for Christmas was a new watch. This year all I want for Christmas is this VC&A Alhambra necklace in black onyx :D I dragged my mom into the VC&A boutique today at Southcoast and told her I wanted jewelry from there...she suggested I ask my dad to get my Christmas present from there and so I picked out this necklace. Of course I would like some diamonds on it but hey, I'm not greedy so this is plenty fine for me :P I haven't told my dad yet but I think its time for me to start doing some serious research and before he knows it, his inbox will be filled with emails from me regarding Christmas this year. My dad has always been against my purse addiction since he doesn't really see my collection amounting to much and he's always advocated that I switch to jewelry. Guess its time I start listening to him (at his expense of course...)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i figure your dad felt that at least gold appreciates in value, where as bags might not potentially have that same kind of return. haha well as long as he's advocating some kind of shopping. lucky you!

MadsaboutU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MadsaboutU said...

I agree with your dad, not only that jewelry is a great investment but it rarely goes out of fashion and it has potential to become a family heirloom...i'm thinking way ahead here.