Monday, July 7, 2008

What What You Do If...

You got this as a gift...
Dont know about you but I'm not sure if I would be able to hide my disgust/disdain/displeasure/distaste...

It was an awfully nice gesture on Carries part but I personally would've gone for the Mahina instead of the Motard Firebird. When Jennifer Hudson's character busted this tragic looking thing out of the pretty brown box, me and NK both looked at each other and whispered "ITS SO UGLY!" I mean it really IS hard to believe that anyone could jump up and down in pleasure when gifted with this work of art. I mean seriously, what outfit would go well with this bag?? And who can honestly say they think this is a chic and classic bag thats totally worth $5400?? Yea, thats what I thought...

On the other hand, Jennifer Hudson's character could I guess auction this off on eBay and use the money from the auction to buy herself a better bag and hence would no longer have to rent bags :)

BTW...this is my last SATC post for the day :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at first glance i didn't know what that was in the picture.

then i thought it was like a toy purse or something you find at walmart.

then i realized there was LV printed all over it, and read that it was 5400.....

that thing is so ugly. i hope marc jacobs didn't have anything to do with that design.

Anonymous said...

It was designed by Marc Jacobs and Richard Prince. I usually love LV, but that bag has some serious ugly issues. What's going on with those random splotches??? I can't deal.

Purse Addict said...

agree and agree ;)