Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Little Breathing Room For My Purse Wish List

Somehow, someway, I always end up with a hefty purse wish list. Just recently I had 5 bags on the list but I'm happy to say today my wish list can breath a little easier. I managed to eliminate one! I got a chance to check out the Maxi Fendi Baguette and I have to say...I was underwhelmed. The chain strap can be adjusted to long (I'm 5'2 and it came down to my waist) or short (a little above my elbows). I didn't care so much for the long but the short was aight. The problem however was the leather. I dont understand why Fendi and Dior think its okay to charge upwards of $1500 and use crappy leather. The leather is much too hard and feels like its fake. There is nothing luxurious about this purse although the clasp is kinda cool. Disappointing but at least now I only have to worry about 4 purses :D

No comments: