Friday, July 11, 2008

Tortured...

You would think by now I'm sick of Loubs but I've fallen in love again...

Damn you Gattaca!! I wasn't going to pay these any attention since I still think the patent loafer pumps were cuter but I guess I made do with what I was given :P Again, these aren't as cute as the patent loafer pumps BUT they would still be pretty killer with some jeans!!! I was about to order them but with taxes these would be close to $1000 and I dont know man...thats pretty steep for some loafer pumps...

Okay the Very Croise are slightly cheaper with a totally different feel. The Gattaca would be for my preppy-casual days and these would be for my nights out. I probably wouldn't pair these up with jeans but they would work wonders with some of my dresses...

I'm hesitant to add these to my shopping list since its already kinda full and these two would probably tip me all the way over to 2010...not cool...

No comments: