Sunday, November 4, 2007

Burberry Scarves

Its finally starting to get a little cold which means its time to bring out the Burberry scarves :) As you can see, I have the baby blue, bably pink, dark blue, and lavender versions. The dark blue is long and the other three are all short. These scarves are what I live off of during winter...they generally go with every outfit and do a seriously good job of keeping you warm. The Burberry scarves make keeping warm fashionable and do such a great job at keeping you warm that you'll be able to avoid those bulky winter jackets. My mom was actually the person who encouraged me to stock up on these scarves and I wouldn't mind getting a few more colors :D When DZ and I went to the Desert Hills Outlets, we discovered that the Burberry outlet actually carries a decent collection of these scarves and you save about $50 or so...or in DZ's case, you end up walking away with a $50 dollar one...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

did u end up ever getting those burberry earmuffs? hahahah which you will never need in LA?

cheeky_deb said...

i can't wait to go back for more...

Unknown said...

i have baby pink, gray and their signature color. my favorite is baby pink ^_____________^