Friday, November 30, 2007

Fugly Medium Vinyl YSL Downtown

Wow...its been almost a week since my last post :( I've really fallen behind my previous 3-4 posts a day record. Well I guess this is what happens when you're overworked at work...let alone not blogging at work, I haven't even been on gmail at work 0.0

Anyhow, this morning as I was checking my mail, I excitedly opened a email from YSL titled "Holiday Exclusive". You can imagine my shock and disgust when I realized that this piece of crap was the "holiday exclusive" from my beloved Yves. Um, do I even have to go into details about how this defines fugly fashion??!! I appreciate the attempt at trying to provide consumers a wide variety of styles to choose from but this is kinda murdering the Downtown. Where do I begin? Oh, maybe the ugly ass poo color for starters and things only get better when you realize the fact that this bag is transparent. Horrific isn't it?? The last time I had a transparent bag, I was about 12 or 13 years old. I know trends tend to appear at least twice in one's lifetime but that doesnt mean every ugly trend from the past needs to poke its ugly head out once again! And to add insult to injury, they decided to promote this as a seasonal exclusive...can we say wtf?? Okay enough bashing and back to work :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAH

so funny. well put