Friday, November 9, 2007

Stella McCartney Pumps

Heather Mills, eat your heart out :P I've always found these Stella McCartney pumps attractive in a funky way but don't they just look positively fabulous actually on someone?? I admit these stray on the little too odd looking side when viewed by themselves but this picture proves that they look absolutely chic, unique, and cute in action :) I think its one of those things where you have to try them on in person to really see the full potential. I have yet to try these on but now I reaallly have an urge to take a small trip to BH. I know DZ is not a fan but come on, can you honestly cay these shoes are ugly??!! I don't know whats up with that bag but the shoes are undeniably fabulous!!! Another item to add to my shoe wish list...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"high class" stripper shoes are making a come back.... :)