Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More on Barney's Private Sale

Its no secret that my favorite department store is Barney's New York. You see, the buyers for Barney's like to go for the uniquely trendy items and since every trendy item will at one time or another become untrendy, almost all the items at Barney's will at one time or another (usually within a year) go on sale :) Barney's has two major store-wide sales a year, each sale season ends with the infamous Barney's Warehouse sale in Santa Monica or New York. Unlike other places, Barney's always puts great items on sale...I bought 6 pairs of Louboutin's to date from the sales and plan on collecting more in the years to come. The clothes are also wonderful. The third floor of BNY in BH will have certain racks marked as "SALE", however it is important to make sure you go through all of the racks cus most of the time stuff in the non-sale racks are also actually on sale. At first glance, a lot of the clothes will seem a little too funky but I swear its one of those "you have to try it on" things.

The Fall sale started last Thursday with a modest selection of items...not to worry, I am certain that as time goes on, more and more fabulous items will be added to the list. As most of you probably know, I have that "early bird gets the worm" mentality so of course I had to go check out the sale on the first day :) Like I said, the selection was small but I still managed to buy some great stuff. Shown here are my new Giuseppe Zanotti metallic gold pumps and my Christian Louboutin Criss Cross Vamp pumps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those white shoes look like it would hurt my feet.....