Wednesday, January 2, 2008

YSL Uptown Bag

If you know me, then you know that I read certain websites religiously everyday and the fabulous bagsnobs are two gals whose opinion I trust the most when it comes to all things fashionable. The bagsnobs, like me, love YSL and they seem to especially love the Uptown bag which is sorta like the Downtown's older, more sophisticated sister. To be honest, I never really paid too much attention to this bag...kinda boring dontcha think? In any case, I saw a lady with the black patent one the other day and I must say, I was very impressed. The shiny patent leather was super eye-catching and the quality of the leather was undeniably superb...the patent leather was simply beautiful and somehow managed to avoid the tacky look. This bag was designed with the image of high-society, sophisticated ladies in mind. I would definitely not recommend this bag to girls in their 20s as it'll simply come off as immature kids trying to play dress-up with a mature woman's bag collection. This bag would be great for chic ladies in their 30s and 40s...a great high-class MILF bag :P The only thing about this bag that is undesirable is the fact that is literally a H A N D B A G...meaning, you will not be able to free up your hands while toting this bag 'round town. Overall, this bag has left me excited about the whole aging process and I can't wait to be a sophisticated and fashionable mom!!

2 comments:

jane said...

hi jenny!

Purse Addict said...

Hehhehehehehe...HI JANE!!! Miss you :)