Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cute and Affordable

These Via Spiga booties were also in the spring accessories edition of the WWD that DZ bought and I think they're just adorable. I think its those buttons on th side and maybe cus they're two-toned...I'm currently into two-toned shoes. I've never owned anything by Via Spiga cus my mom buys they're stuff so I've always sorta equated Via Spiga to my mom. Anyhow, although its 70+ degress in LA right now...these would be cute with a a winter outfit. Some people stay away from suede shoes cus of maintenance issues but I've never had a problem with any of my suede shoes...I mean yea, I guess if you live in areas where it snows, it wouldn't really make much sense but for people in LA, it's fine :P

Available at Bloomingdales for $260

1 comment:

diamondsinchampagne said...

I love the patent mixed with the suede. The buttons are tres cute too!
Very nice shoes indeed